Park Grove Units For Sale | Unit 10C Offers The Best Value at Tower 2May 24, 2019
Currently, there are 20 Park Grove unit for sale at Tower 2, ranging from $2,395,000 (for Unit 10C) to $8,999,000 (for an upper penthouse). We looked into the various Park Grove units for sale and their respective prices to provide you with the best values of the moment.
Park Grove Tower 2 offers 4 different floor plans with different sizes and it is important to compare the prices per SF with one another, while also recognizing the difference in floor plans.
The entrance level at Tower 2 is unit 10C, a 2,232 SF unit listed for $2,395,000 ($1,073 per SF).
Upper Penthouse unit B is listed for $8,999,000
The Best Priced Units at Park Grove Tower 2
As mentioned in a previous blog, the B and the C lines are the best lines at tower 2 (for its views). The C line offers superior views to the B line, while the B line offers more SF.
Comparing the 6 units with the lowest sales price per SF we find:
- Unit 6B is listed for $863 per SF. Its a large unit, but it is located on a low floor and the water views are therefore not as clear.
- Unit 5A is listed for $891 per SF. This is a bright unit, but it is located on a low floor and the water views are therefore not as clear. The unit also looks into One Park Grove and the Grove towers
- Unit 6A is listed for $960 per SF. The lower floor unit also looks into One Park Grove and the Grove towers and as this is a low floor, the ocean views are less spectacular.
- Unit 7B is listed for $971 per SF. This however is a lower floor, B line, which again means lesser water views. This unit is listed at $2,8M
- Unit 14B is listed for $1,040 per SF. This is a high floor unit with nice views, although we prefer the C line views over the B line views.
- Unit 10C is Listed for $1,073 per SF. This is a high floor unit with superb views. There are only three C lines available at the moment, all of which are listed at a higher price. This unit is listed for the lowest actual listing price.
Unit 5A, furniture is virtually staged
Unit 10C at Park Grove Tower 2
Whatever is the best unit is always a balance between the type of floor plan and the price. We have provided you with the lowest listing prices per SF and it is up to you to decide whether price or type of floor plan is most important. For us the type of floor plan is most important and we prefer floor plan C. With that in mind we think unit 10C offers great value. The unit is scarce, offers great views, and is priced very competitively (also this unit is the most affordable unit in the entire building).